Total Pageviews

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Hot August Nights

It's that time of year again. The hot rods and classic cars will be rolling into town by the hundreds. I noticed last year there was 3 to 1 of 57 Chevy to any other ride. I love the 57 and there is a lot of really nice 57's out there but - what about the other classics? There must be hundreds of T-Birds out there, somewhere hiding from us.


Another ride we see a lot of is the Mustang, sure the Mustang is a great ride, what about the Corvair? That was way ahead of it's time. Just because the battery caused a lot of engine fires it doesn't mean anything.

Well I'm off this year with lots of pixels in my camera and my tripod. Possibly I'll have a model that will really bring the cars alive. Should I bring a flash and some reflectors?

No comments:

Post a Comment